Details about TWAS-icipe Postgraduate Fellowship Programme
TWAS-icipe Postgraduate Fellowship Programme is offered for PhD degree in the field of Agricultural Sciences, Structural, Cell and Molecular Biology, Biological Systems and Organisms, Medical and Health Sciences, Neurosciences and Chemical Sciences.. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Sep 2016. This scholarship is provided by International Centre of Insect Physiology and Ecology and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Living costs+Food+Health Insurance . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants from developing countries except Kenya.
- Degree: PhD
- Provided by: International Centre of Insect Physiology and Ecology
- Deadline: 15 Sep 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Living costs+Food+Health Insurance
Eligibility for the full-time postgraduate fellowships
- Applicants must be permanent residents in a developing country except Kenya.
- Applicants must be between the age of 35 and 40 years of age at the time of application.
- Applicants are required to hold a University degree, minimum qualification being a Masters degree.
- Candidates must return to their home country after completion of their fellowship program.
- Applicants are not permitted to take up other assignments during the duration of their fellowship.
- Applicants must have an offer of approval from a department or lab at icipe.
Eligibility for Sandwich postgraduate fellowships
- Candidate must be permanent residents in a developing country except Kenya.
- There are no age restrictions for this fellowship.
- Applicants are required to hold University degree with minimum qualification being a master's degree.
- Applicants must have a 'Registration and No Objection Certificate' from their home university.
- Candidates must have a letter of agreement from their supervisor from their countries of origin.
- Applicants must hold a letter of approval from a lab or department of the icipe.
- Applicants must provide evidence of proficiency in English.
- He/She must be financially responsible.
- The applicant is not permitted to take up any other assignments.
- Applicant must submit a copy of their passport.
- Candidates must submit a detailed description of their proposed doctoral study.
- Applicants are required to submit a complete copy of their curriculum vitae.
- Applicants need to submit their academic transcripts.
- A letter of acceptance from the Host institution must be submitted.
- Two reference letters are to be submitted.
- Applicants are required to present a certificate of good health.
- Candidates must provide evidence of employment.
- Certificate of proficiency in English must be submitted.