Details about Trinity College Rural and Regional Scholarships 2021
Trinity College Rural and Regional Scholarships 2021 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Oct 2021. This scholarship is provided by University of Melbourne and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $5000 to $30,000+ . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 15 Oct 2021
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $5000 to $30,000+
Trinity College of the University of Melbourne adheres to the concept of inclusiveness to be accessible to all students regardless of their background. Therefore, Trinity College offers some of the most comprehensive scholarships in the country. The Rural and Regional Scholarships 2021 to enable students from rural or regional locations to study at Trinity College and the University of Melbourne.
Eligibility criteria for the Rural and Regional Scholarships 2021:
- Applicants must be admitted as a resident at Trinity College.
- Applicants must be from a rural or regional location.
- Applicants must be enrolled at the University of Melbourne.
- Applicants must undertake your course as a full-time student.
- Applicants must be an Australian/domestic student or international student.
Benefits of the Rural and Regional Scholarships 2021:
Residential scholarships vary depending on individual circumstance, but range from $5000 to $30,000+
Residential College scholarship holders are expected to:
- maintain a high standard of achievement in the areas of endeavour for which the scholarship was awarded.
- contribute positively and enthusiastically to college life.