Details about TRACK Scholarships
TRACK Scholarships is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Business and Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 11 Jul 2016. This scholarship is provided by Deakin University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $10 000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian nationals.
- Deadline: 11 Jul 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $10 000
- Australian nationals are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- He/She must be a current student enrolled in the final year of undergraduate bachelor degree.
- Must be enrolled in the Faculty of Business and Law at Deakin University in Trimester 2 2016.
- The candidate must be enrolled full time in a Commonwealth Supported Place.
- The applicant must show that they receive means-tested Centrelink benefit.
- Applicants must submit a copy of their current Centrelink Benefit Income Statement.
- Must submit Statutory Declaration.
- A signed statement of support for any other disadvantage must be submitted.