Details about TOTAL South Africa Bursary Scheme, 2018
TOTAL South Africa Bursary Scheme, 2018 is offered for Bachelors, Diploma, Training & Short courses degree in the field of Engineering, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Environmental Studies, Human Resources, Logistics/Supply Chain Management, Law and Governance and Health and Safety. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Nov 2018. This scholarship is provided by Total South Africa and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fees, Books and Stationery and Accommodation . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals of South Africa.
- Deadline: 30 Nov 2018
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition fees, Books and Stationery and Accommodation
- Total South Africa is offering bursaries to applicants with the financial requirement at a FET college or a university to assist them in achieving a qualification like a degree, diploma, or certificate.
- The candidates applying for TOTAL South Africa Bursary Scheme, 2019 should be nationals of South Africa.
- The applicants should be aged between 18 and 23.
- The previously disadvantaged South African students will be given preference.
- The candidates should have completed grade 12 with a university exemption.
- The applicants for TOTAL South Africa Bursary Scheme, 2019 in their third year of study will also be given bursaries if they have an average of 65% or greater for years 1 and 2 and have a financial need.
- The candidates should not be in receipt of any other financial assistance from any other company or institution.
- TOTAL South Africa Bursary Scheme, 2019 covers tuition fees, accommodation, books, and stationery.