Details about Tokyu Foundation Scholarship, 2017
Tokyu Foundation Scholarship, 2017 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of All subjects. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Oct 2016. This scholarship is provided by Tokyu Foundation for Foreign Students and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, 180,000 yen monthly . This scholarship is open for: Open to international students.
- Deadline: 31 Oct 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, 180,000 yen monthly
- The Tokyu Foundation Scholarship, 2017 scholarships are offered to nationals of Korea, China, Mongolia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, the Philippines, Brunei, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Myanmar, Bhutan, Nepal, India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Pakistan, Afghanistan, the Russian Federation, United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, the Pacific Ocean on the Islands, countries (Fiji, Tonga, etc.).
- The scholarships are open to students of masters or Ph.D. programs.
- The applicants for Tokyu Foundation Scholarship, 2017 should enroll as graduate students at any graduate school in Japan.
- The candidates should no be in receipt of a scholarship or grant more than 360,000 yen.
- The applicants should be able to explain research plan in Japanese.
- The candidates should submit an application form, a research plan, and testimonial from the supervisor.
- The applicants should also submit their student registration certificate, acceptance notice, and admission letter.
- The candidates should also submit an academic performance table.
- The recipients of Tokyu Foundation Scholarship, 2017 get 180,000 yen per month.