Details about Tiso Foundation Tertiary Bursary Program, 2017
Tiso Foundation Tertiary Bursary Program, 2017 is offered for Bachelors, Masters, Diploma degree in the field of Courses offered by the university with a particular focus in the fields of Engineering, Science, Commerce and Medicine. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Oct 2016. This scholarship is provided by Tiso Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . This scholarship is open for: Open to South African nationals.
- Deadline: 30 Oct 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding,
The Tiso Foundation is providing Tertiary Bursary Program for South African nationals with demonstrated talent and determination in their previous academic lives. The scholarships are given to underprivileged students from marginalized communities who meet the selection criteria.
- The candidates applying for Tiso Foundation Tertiary Bursary Program, 2017 should have outstanding matric results.
- The applicants should be aged between 18 and 34.
- The candidates should have financial need and should come from a disadvantaged background.
- The applicants are expected to be dedicated to their studies and should have a positive attitude.
- The candidates should provide reference and have the willingness to give back to the community.
- The applicants are expected to generate outstanding results if they are registered as full-time students.
- The candidates applying for Tiso Foundation Tertiary Bursary Program, 2017 should submit payslips and three-month bank slips as a proof if their household income.
- The applicants should submit a certified copy of their ID and academic reference.
- The candidates should also submit latest academic results' copy, latest student account statement if the student is studying at university and certification if their parents or legal guardians are deceased.
- The applicants for Tiso Foundation Tertiary Bursary Program, 2017 are assessed based on their academic performance and dedication towards their studies.
- The candidates are also evaluated based on their willingness to participate in upliftment programs in their communities.