Details about Through young eyes - photo competition for UN World Wildlife Day, 2017
Through young eyes - photo competition for UN World Wildlife Day, 2017 is offered for Conferences & Travel Grants degree in the field of World Wildlife. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 13 Feb 2017. This scholarship is provided by Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Provides air ticket to travel to New York + two-day accommodation in New York . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 13 Feb 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Provides air ticket to travel to New York + two-day accommodation in New York
- CITES is inviting entries for “Through young eyes” - photo competition for UN World Wildlife Day 2017.
- Participants of Through young eyes - photo competition for UN World Wildlife Day, 2017 must be of 10 to 24 age group that is defined by United Nations as the age group for "youth".
- Candidates who are less than 13 years old are required to have their parents' permission and will need their parents or a legal guardian to help with the submissions.
- Participants can show either the beautiful features of wildlife or depict how the youth are actively participating in the conservation of wildlife through their artistic skills.
- Snaps of pets, domestic animals or any photographs that violate or infringe upon another person's rights are not considered.
- A panel composed of representatives from national governments, UN agencies, the civil society and the youth will conduct the judging.
- Originality, technical excellence, composition, overall impact, artistic merit and subject matter relevance to wildlife and/or the role of the youth in wildlife protection are the factors on which the photographs will be judged.