Details about The Worshipful Company Of Saddlers' Undergraduate Bursaries 2016-17
The Worshipful Company Of Saddlers' Undergraduate Bursaries 2016-17 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 25 Nov 2016. This scholarship is provided by City University London and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . This scholarship is open for: Open to UK/EU nationals.
- Deadline: 25 Nov 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding,
- The Worshipful Company of Saddlers is offering bursaries to undergraduate students from low household incomes.
- The applicants for the Worshipful Company of Saddlers' Undergraduate Bursaries 2016-17 should be UK/EU students.
- The candidates should be studying their first undergraduate degree.
- The applicant's whose household income is up to £25,000 as assessed by Student Finance England or who are in receipt of a full NHS Bursary are eligible.
- The candidates should have ABB or above in 'A' Levels.
- The new undergraduates from the City of London Academy Islington will be given priority.
- The applicants for the Worshipful Company of Saddlers' Undergraduate Bursaries 2016-17 should submit the application before the specified deadline.
- The candidates applying for the following courses Radiography and Speech and Language Therapy, Midwifery, Nursing, are expected to submit a photocopy of their full NHS Bursary Entitlement Letter 2016/17.
- The applicants for the Worshipful Company of Saddlers' Undergraduate Bursaries 2016-17 are assessed based on their academic merit and financial hardships.