Details about The World Forest Institute International Fellowship
The World Forest Institute International Fellowship is offered for Other degree in the field of Forestry. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Oct 2018. This scholarship is provided by The World Forest Institute and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, covers 50% of the fellowship program fee . This scholarship is open for: Open to both US and foreign nationals.
- Deadline: 15 Oct 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, covers 50% of the fellowship program fee
- The candidates applying for the World Forest Institute International Fellowship should have a bachelor's degree in forestry or natural resources or related degree or five years of work experience in natural resources.
- The applicants should have a high proficiency in spoken and written English.
- The age of the applicant should be 21 years.
- The candidates applying for World Forest Institute International Fellowship should show the proof of 1 year of work experience, his/her degree is earned over a year ago.
- The applicant should also propose a research topic relevant to forestry.
- The candidate should also be motivated to work independently towards the research goals.
- The applicant for the World Forest Institute International Fellowship should submit a curriculum vitae, application form and 2 letters of recommendation.