Details about The Wimbledon Trust Bursaries, 2022
The Wimbledon Trust Bursaries, 2022 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Programs offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of the Arts london and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £5000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £5000
The Wimbledon Trust Bursaries, 2022 are open to students enrolling into Master's programs at the Wimbledon College of Arts, University of the Arts London.
- The bursaries will be granted based on financial need and academic merit.
- Two bursaries are being granted out of which one will be awarded to recent graduates from Camberwell, Chelsea, and Wimbledon.
- Applicants of The Wimbledon Trust Bursaries, 2022 must have accepted a place on one of the full-time Master's courses at Wimbledon College of Arts starting in October 2022.
- Students should enroll in the course in the same year for which they applied and failure to do so will result in withdrawal of the scholarship.
- Applicants of Wimbledon Trust Bursaries, 2022must submit the following documents before the deadline:
- An essay/written project on what they consider to be their best work (for theory-based courses)
- An electronic portfolio with a pdf document containing what they consider to be their best work (for image based courses)
- A copy of CV
- Professional/academic reference
- Copies of your bank statements (current and savings account) from last three months
- Household income evidence
- Evidence of medical condition (where appropriate), financial hardship