Details about The Leverhulme Trust Research Fellowships, 2018
The Leverhulme Trust Research Fellowships, 2018 is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of All subject areas except disease, illness, and disabilities in humans and animals, or research that is intended to inform clinical practice or the development of medical applications.. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 09 Nov 2017. This scholarship is provided by Leverhulme Trust and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to £50,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to the UK residents .
- Deadline: 09 Nov 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to £50,000
The Leverhulme Trust is offering research fellowships to the UK residents.
- The candidates applying for the Leverhulme Trust Research Fellowships, 2018 should be UK residents at the time of the applications.
- The applicants should have sufficient academic background and experience to confirm their ability to complete the proposed research.
- The candidates should not be registered for a degree, professional or vocational qualifications, or doctoral studies.
- The Leverhulme Trust Research Fellowships, 2018 are offered in all subject areas excluding disabilities in humans and animals, disease, and illness, or clinical practice or the medical applications' development.
- The fellowship does not support those intending to register, or registered, or waiting to have work examined for doctoral studies, degrees, or professional or vocational qualifications or Ph.D.S.
- The fellowship does not support those working in a post focussed on the research and the fellowship does not provide a stipend, salary, or maintenance allowance to unemployed applicants.
- The applicants for the Leverhulme Trust Research Fellowships, 2018 should submit a curriculum vitae including career details and education details.
- The candidates should submit their personal details and research details including title, abstract, fields of study, relevant skills/training/experience and where they would like to carry out the research.
- The applicants should also submit major publications, research proposal statement, timing, and duration, and nominate three referees.
Value of the Fellowship
- The recipients of the Leverhulme Trust Research Fellowships, 2018 get up to £50,000 for the period of three to twenty-four months.
- The recipients also get research expenses above normal living costs and a contribution towards reasonable replacement costs or loss of earnings.