Details about The Krzysztof Skubiszewski Scholarship, 2017
The Krzysztof Skubiszewski Scholarship, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Law, political science or contemporary history. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 13 Apr 2017. This scholarship is provided by The Krzysztof Skubiszewski Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, 28 940 Polish z?oty (PLN) + accommodation + travel costs for one trip . This scholarship is open for: Open to candidates from Central Europe, the Balkans, the Baltic States, Eastern Europe, Russia, Central Asia & the Caucasus.
The Krzysztof Skubiszewski Scholarship, 2017 are open to students from the Balkans, the Baltic States, Russia, Central Europe, Central Asia, the Caucasus and the Eastern Europe who wish to pursue research in collaboration with University of Warsaw or other universities in Poland.
- Candidates applying for The Krzysztof Skubiszewski Scholarship, 2017 must be from the above-mentioned countries.
- Applicants must possess a Master's degree or equivalent and have defended their doctoral thesis or any outstanding works of importance in the public interest especially in the field of encouraging democracy and rule of law.
- Candidates under 40 years are given preference.
- Proficiency in foreign languages, particularly English is considered as an important factor during selections.
- Applicants must be proficient in Polish language and if the recipients of The Krzysztof Skubiszewski Scholarship, 2017 do no possess knowledge of Polish, they should undergo an intensive Polish language course before the academic year starts.
- The foundation will organize the Polish language course if the grantee needs it.
- If the scholarship holders fail to meet the objectives i.e fail to conduct research in Poland or violates the principles of social norms or academic integrity or fail to purchase insurance covering, the scholarship will be ceased.
- CV in Polish or English
- Letter of recommendation from an academic supervisor
- Documents of works performed in public interest (if any)
- A list of publications, opinions and other works
- A letter of motivation
- Documents of professional experience or experience in Public Service (if any)
- Proof of proficiency in foreign languages
- Other relevant documents
- Copies of academic diplomas documents of works performed in public interest