Details about The Karolinska Institutet Global Master’s Scholarships 2023
The Karolinska Institutet Global Master’s Scholarships 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 28 Feb 2023. This scholarship is provided by Karolinska Institutet and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, varies . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except the EU and EEA.
- Deadline: 28 Feb 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, varies
- Applicant must have applied to one of Karolinska Institutet's Global Master's Programmes and be a tuition fee paying student.
- Should have studied with DIS in either Stockholm or Copenhagen.
- Applicants must fulfil the entry and documentation requirements for the programme they have applied for.
- The KI Global Master’s Scholarship only covers the tuition fee (or part of the tuition fee for programs only partially given by Karolinska Institutet). Travel, living expenses, and other costs are not covered.
- The selection process is based on an overall assessment of the applicant's CV and qualifications that are submitted via UniversityAdmissions and evaluated in connection with the application for a KI Global Master's programme.