Details about The Karolinska Institutet Foundation Scholarship 2022
The Karolinska Institutet Foundation Scholarship 2022 is offered for Training & Short courses degree in the field of Self driven project. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 04 Oct 2022. This scholarship is provided by Karolinska Institutet and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Between 5,000-20,000 SEK . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 04 Oct 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Between 5,000-20,000 SEK
The Karolinska Institutet Foundation Scholarship is offered by the Karolinska Institute as annual foundation scholarship for students. Applications may be submitted on the basis of academic qualifications and/or financial needs. The scholarships are awarded from a number of different foundations based on proposals by a grant board.
Eligibility for The Karolinska Institutet Foundation Scholarship :
- All students at Karolinska Institutet are eligible to apply
- Should have completed other advanced study than the project or advanced study during your UG program
- Should not be a doctoral student or have a PhD.
- should not be applying for funds for your educational program.
Value of The Karolinska Institutet Foundation Scholarship :
The amounts awarded generally vary between SEK 5,000 and SEK 20,000 and is a one-time payment.