Details about The Jamsetjee Nusserwanjee Tata Endowment Means Grant 2023
The Jamsetjee Nusserwanjee Tata Endowment Means Grant 2023 is offered for High/Secondary School, Bachelors degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University or School except Engineering . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jan 2023. This scholarship is provided by The JN Tata Endowment for the Higher Education of Indians and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, Tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to Indian Nationals.
- Degree: High/Secondary School, Bachelors
- Provided by: The JN Tata Endowment for the Higher Education of Indians
- Deadline: 31 Jan 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, Tuition fees
Based on need, this scheme offers partial assistance to college (till graduation — except engineering stream) and school-going (STD VIII onwards) students towards their fees.
Eligibility Requirements :
- Students should submit their applications for the current academic year, or AY 2022–2023.
- Students attending colleges or universities in Mumbai or its surrounding areas are eligible to apply.
- The student's previous exam grade must have been at least a pass (ATKT students are not eligible to apply)
- Children from the same family may apply up to a maximum of two times.
- Students interested in studying medicine may apply to the Trust's SCHOLARSHIP program.