Details about The IJP Asia Fellowship, 2022
The IJP Asia Fellowship, 2022 is offered for Other degree in the field of Journalism. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by International Journalists Program (IPJ), Germany and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 3,800 Euro + Language training . This scholarship is open for: Open to journalists from PR China, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 3,800 Euro + Language training
- The IJP Asia Fellowship, 2022 is open to journalists from PR China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan.
- Applicants must belong to the age group 28-38 years.
- Candidates are required to possess very good English language skills and must have an interest in learning the German language.
- Applicants of The IJP Asia Fellowship, 2022 must be contributing regularly to newspapers, TV and radio media and also online services.
- Candidates applying for The IJP Asia Fellowship, 2022 must submit the following documents before the deadline:
- CV in English/German
- A passport photograph
- A description of research aims in a page
- A journalistic reference from their editor