Details about The Hachette UK Scholarship 2022
The Hachette UK Scholarship 2022 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Publishing. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 19 Aug 2022. This scholarship is provided by Northumbria University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £2,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open only for the UK applicants.
- Deadline: 19 Aug 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £2,000
The Hachette UK Scholarship 2022 is offered by Northumbria University for the UK applicants who want to pursue new MA Publishing course commencing in September 2022 at the Newcastle Upon Tyne campus. Hachette UK is the UK's second largest publishing group. The group is made up of ten autonomous publishing divisions and over fifty imprints with a rich and diverse history. Hachette UK is owned by Hachette Livre, the world’s third largest trade and educational publisher, and also has subsidiaries in Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and India as well as working closely with its sister company in the USA, Hachette Book Group.
Eligibility for The Hachette UK Scholarship 2022 :
- Applicant must be a UK/Home applicant with 'Home' fee status.
- Applicant must be a self-funded students.
- Applicant must meet all the terms and conditions of the Univesity to be Eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicant must have a permanent residence in the North East of England.
- Deadline to apply for this scholarship is 19th August 2022.
Value of The Hachette UK Scholarship 2022 :
The successful student will receive a £2,000 cash payment on the Full-Time MA Publishing course studied at the Newcastle Upon Tyne Campus