Details about The German Chancellor Fellowship For Tomorrow's Leaders 2021/22
The German Chancellor Fellowship For Tomorrow's Leaders 2021/22 is offered for Training & Short courses, Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of Any subject offered . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Oct 2021. This scholarship is provided by Alexander von Humboldt Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Monthly Stipend and other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants from Brazil, China, India, Russia, South Africa, USA.
- Deadline: 15 Oct 2021
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Monthly Stipend and other benefits
Alexander von Humboldt Foundation is providing The German Chancellor Fellowship For Tomorrow's Leaders 2021 to all university graduates with initial leadership experience from the following countries- Brazil, China, India, Russia, South Africa, USA for a 12-month program to implement a project idea you have developed yourself. It also helps you network with international future leaders here to find new answers to the global issues of our time.
Eligibility criteria for The German Chancellor Fellowship For Tomorrow's Leaders, 2021/22:
Applicants must hold Brazilian, Chinese, Indian, Russian, South African, or American citizenship
Applicants must work in a field such as politics, business, media, administration, society, or culture and have demonstrable initial leadership experience
Applicants must have completed your first academic degree (Bachelor or comparable degree) no more than twelve years ago. The key date for calculating this twelve-year period is 1st October of the year in which the selection is made.
Applicants must be willing to conduct an independently developed project with a host of your choice in Germany.
Applicants must have good knowledge of English and/or German.
- The candidates applying for The German Chancellor Fellowship For Tomorrow's Leaders, 2021 will be selected based on the previous career and leadership potential.
- The applicant's potential to build bridges between the home country and Germany, further career development plans, an international outlook of the candidate is assessed.
- Project relevance to the dialogue of modern societies is evaluated.
- Existing knowledge to complete the project.
Benefits of The German Chancellor Fellowship For Tomorrow's Leaders, 2021/22:
The successful applicants of The German Chancellor Fellowship For Tomorrow's Leaders, 2021/22 will receive the following-
- A monthly fellowship grant of 2,170 euros, 2,470 euros, or 2,770 euros – depending on your training and career level.
- An intensive language course before you begin your fellowship and funding for German courses during your fellowship.
- Individual support during your stay in Germany.
- Additional financial support, e.g. for accompanying family members, for travel expenses, for full private health insurance, or for an additional German language course.
- Joint events where you experience professional and personal intercultural exchange with other fellows from your year group and gain insights into German culture and society.
- Networking activities that enable you to collaborate in peer groups and independently organize smaller network formats with other fellows.
- A two-week study tour through Germany as well as a number of events where you can connect with other fellows and meet representatives of German businesses and institutions.
- Extensive alumni sponsorship, in particular, to support long-term connections with your cooperation partners in Germany over the duration of your entire professional career.
Deadline for The German Chancellor Fellowship For Tomorrow's Leaders, 2021/22:
The last date to apply for The German Chancellor Fellowship For Tomorrow's Leaders, 2021/22 is 15th October 2021.