Details about The East-West Center Graduate Degree Fellowship
The East-West Center Graduate Degree Fellowship is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Any area within the scope of the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by EAST-WEST CENTER and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Scholarship will provide funding for up to 24 months for Masters or Doctoral degree study . This scholarship is open for: Permanent residents of Pacific and Asia can apply.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Scholarship will provide funding for up to 24 months for Masters or Doctoral degree study
The East-West Center Graduate Degree Fellowship provides funding for up to 24 months for Master's or Doctoral degree study for graduate students from Asia, the Pacific, and the U.S. to participate in the educational, residential, and leadership development programs at the East-West Center while pursuing graduate study at the University of Hawai'i.
- The length of the award may be less than 24 months, depending on the student accademic status.
- Living expenses beyond the fellowship are estimated at $350 per month, or $4,200/year.
- Fully funded tuition fee up to the equivalent of the tuition charged for post-baccalaureate students at the University of Hawaii at toward master's or doctoral studies.
- Housing will be prepared in an East-West Center residence hall.
- Stipend will be provided to partially cover the living expenses (food, materials and supplies).
- Subsidy to cover the health insurance.