Details about The Clark Art Institute Fellowship, 2017
The Clark Art Institute Fellowship, 2017 is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of Arts. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Oct 2016. This scholarship is provided by Clark Art Institute and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, $60,000 per year and travel . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 15 Oct 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, $60,000 per year and travel
- The Clark Art Institute is offering fellowships to national and international applicants for ten months to one year.
- The applicants for the Clark Art Institute Fellowship, 2017 should have a Ph.D. or equivalent experience.
- The candidates can be a citizen of any country.
- The applicants can be of academic or museum worlds, or from other backgrounds.
- The candidates can be a full-time or a part-time employee, independent historians or critics.
- The applicants for the Clark Art Institute Fellowship, 2017 should complete an online application form in English.
- The candidates should have an authorization from the INS that permits them to engage in the activities of the fellowship.
- The applicants can propose the research topics related to history, theory, interpretation or practice.
- The proposal should contribute to the nature of intellectual, social, artistic and cultural worlds.
- The candidates applying for Clark Art Institute Fellowship, 2017 should submit a curriculum vitae in PDF format not exceeding double-spaced pages.
- The applicants should also submit a statement not exceeding double-spaced pages outlining the assumptions and critical commitments that animate your project.
- The recipients will get up to $60,000 per year and reimbursement of travel to and from Clark for the fellow and a family member.