Details about The City Of Johannesburg Municipality Bursaries 2022
The City Of Johannesburg Municipality Bursaries 2022 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Actuarial Science, Build Environment, Environmental Management, FinanceHealth (Nursing), Information Technology, International Relations & Protocol, Leadership , Legal, Local Government Science/Political Science, Logistics, Monitoring and Evaluation, Production and Operations Management. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Government of South Africa and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, R 25,000.00 per academic year. . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of South Africa who permanently reside in Johannesburg.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, R 25,000.00 per academic year.
The City of Johannesburg Municipality is committed to provide skills development opportunities, not only for its employees, but also for the Johannesburg community members. The City is offering 100 bursaries to South African citizens, who permanently reside in Johannesburg, to pursue fulltime undergraduate studies.
Criteria for selection:
• Selection of successful candidates will be strictly on academic merit.
• Applicants are expected to study at an accredited South African tertiary institution.
• It is the student's responsibility to seek admission with a tertiary institution.
• The bursary is for study programmes of no less than one year