Details about The Carlos and Clara Quintanilla Scholarship
The Carlos and Clara Quintanilla Scholarship is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Nov 2022. This scholarship is provided by University of Texas at Austin (UT Austin) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $2,500 spring tuition award . This scholarship is open for: Open to all Nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Nov 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $2,500 spring tuition award
The Carlos and Clara Quintanilla Scholarship is a $2,500 spring tuition award that recognizes an undergraduate international student enrolled in the Cockrell School of Engineering who will return to Mexico and positively impact the Mexican economy. Applicants must have been a resident of Mexico for at least 10 years prior to attending UT and demonstrate financial need.
Thank you letters are required upon being selected for the Carlos and Clara Quintanilla Scholarship. Awards will not be applied to recipients' tuition bills until a thank you letter is received.
In addition to the online application, the following criteria must be met and included with your application to be considered complete:
Completed Application: All applicable sections of the online application must be completed to be considered.
- Personal Statement: Applicants must provide typed statements that address both of the following:
1. Personal Statement 1 - Financial Need (limit 1 page)
- Describe your financial need. Indicate your source of funding; changes in your financial status since initial enrollment; and how you are maintaining your cost of living. Attach supporting documentation if applicable.
2. Personal Statement 2 - Career Plans (limit 1 page)
- Provide a description of a thoughtful career plan that demonstrates your intent to return to Mexico and how you will contribute to the development of the Mexican economy.
The application will be available for the spring 2023 semester award on October 1, 2022.
The deadline for the spring 2023 Carlos and Clara Quintanilla Scholarship is November 1, 2022.