Details about The Archie And Hilda Graham Foundation Award 2017
The Archie And Hilda Graham Foundation Award 2017 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All disciplines. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 12 Jan 2017. This scholarship is provided by Deakin University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Covers the tuition fees partially by an amount of AUD 5000. . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals of Australia only.
- Deadline: 12 Jan 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Covers the tuition fees partially by an amount of AUD 5000.
- The Deakin University is offering the Archie And Hilda Graham Foundation Award 2017 to Australian nationals.
- The applicants should be Australian citizens and permanent humanitarian visa holders of Australia.
- The candidates should be enrolling in the Deakin Unversity for the first time in the first year of their undergraduate bachelor degree in Trimester 1, 2017.
- The applicants should be taking up on-campus studies at Deakin's Warrnambool campus.
- The candidates applying for the Archie And Hilda Graham Foundation Award 2017 should be enrolled for full-time at a Commonwealth supported place.
- The applicants should be City of Warrnambool, the Moyne Shire or South West Victoria residents.
- The candidates should show that they receive means-tested Centrelink benefit or should have combined family taxable income below the HECS-HELP repayment threshold.
- The recipients should submit a report mentioning how the scholarship has helped with their studies.
- The applicants who apply through to the University through VTAC and submit a VTAC scholarship application form will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
- The commencing students with the deferred scholarships can apply directly to the university course and the scholarship application portal.
- The recipients of the Archie And Hilda Graham Foundation Award 2017 get up to $5,000 for one year.