Details about The Alexander Herzen Junior Visiting Fellowships
The Alexander Herzen Junior Visiting Fellowships is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Humanities and Social Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 28 Apr 2017. This scholarship is provided by Mikhail Prokhorov Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 38100 EUR . This scholarship is open for: Open to Siberian, Ural and Far-Eastern federal districts, and the Voronezh, Lipetsk, Belgorod, Ryazan and Kaluga region nationals.
- Deadline: 28 Apr 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 38100 EUR
- The applicants are required to have advanced English language proficiency.
- They must pursue a post-graduate degree in the humanities or social sciences.
- Candidates must hold a degree in Masters of Arts (M.A.) in the humanities or social sciences.
- They may also have recently obtained a Ph.D. in the humanities or social sciences and work as post-doctoral researchers.
- Applicants 35 years of age and not older.
- Must have experience in working on research projects independently.
- Candidates must study, work and live in the Ural, Siberian and Far-Eastern federal districts, and the Voronezh, Belgorod, Lipetsk, Ryazan and Kaluga regions.
- A curriculum vitae in English and Russian.
- A motivation letter describing your qualification and experiences.
- The letter should include professional/academic advancement expected from the fellowship.
- A research proposal in Russian and English in max. Four pages.
- A sample of an academic publication written by the applicant.
- Three Recommendation Letters from scholars familiar with the applicant’s academic work.