Details about The Abedian Foundation Master of Architecture Scholarship 2019
The Abedian Foundation Master of Architecture Scholarship 2019 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Architecture. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 20 Sep 2019. This scholarship is provided by Bond University and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, Tuition fee . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 20 Sep 2019
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, Tuition fee
The Abedian Foundation Master of Architecture Scholarship 2019 offered by Bond University for students planning to pursue their Masters in Architecture at the university. The value of the scholarship is 100% tuition remission.
- Applicant must be currently enrolled in the final semester, or have completed, the Bachelor of Architectural Studies at Bond University;
- Must be currently achieving, or have achieved, a minimum cumulative percentage average of 75% in the Bachelor of Architectural Studies;
- Must submit a portfolio of relevant work produced during Bachelor degree candidature in support of their scholarship application;
- Must be accepted for admission and offered a place in the Master of Architecture degree.
To apply for The Abedian Foundation Master of Architecture Scholarship 2019 complete the online application form and submit a hard copy of the portfolio by the deadline: 20th September 2019.