Details about The 30% Club Scholarship 2022
The 30% Club Scholarship 2022 is offered for Diploma degree in the field of Leadership. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 11 Jun 2022. This scholarship is provided by Irish Management Institute (IMI) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, €10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to female applicants from Ireland.
- Deadline: 11 Jun 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, €10,000
The 30% Club Scholarship 2022 is open to female students who wish to pursue Diploma in Leadership at the Irish Management Institute (IMI). The scheme, facilitated and managed by the Irish Management Institute, offers mid-career women mentoring focusing on their professional and personal development.
Eligibility criteria The 30% Club Scholarship 2022 :
- Candidates applying for The 30% Club Scholarship 2022 must be female executives with high potential.
- The applicant's ability and suitability to deal with the program requirements must satisfy the IMI.
- Applicants of The 30% Club Scholarship 2022 must fulfil all the conditions mentioned in the terms and conditions.
- Proof of relevant work-based learning at the management level and/or should have a relevant primary degree-level academic qualification is required.
- Applicants must submit an essay of 500 words describing how the program will help them achieve their organizational goals and success for their organization.
Value of The 30% Club Scholarship 2022 :
The 30% Club and the IMI are offering two fully-funded scholarships, each valued at €10,000 for the successful applicants.