Details about Thammasat University Scholarship, 2017
Thammasat University Scholarship, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Arts. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Thammasat University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, approximately 570,000 THB . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals but with particular focus in ASEAN countries.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, approximately 570,000 THB
Thammasat University is offering Thammasat University Scholarship, 2017 to students who wish to pursue Masters degree in Arts at the University.
- Applicants of Thammasat University Scholarship, 2017 must have a Bachelor's degree in any field with at least a cumulative GPA of 3.0 from an accredited university.
- Non-native English applicants must possess an English proficiency of at least 6.5 IELTS, 550 for paper-based TOEFL test, 79 for internet-based TOEFL test, and 213 for computer-based TOEFL test or 550 for TU-GET.
- Students having an international Bachelor’s Degree Program need not submit official evidence of English Proficiency test score upon the submission of application.
- Final year students who expect to graduate in the same year can also apply for Thammasat University Scholarship, 2017 by submitting a Certified Letter of Expected Date of Graduation.
- A study plan and a statement of purpose with 500 words each must be submitted by the candidates applying for Thammasat University Scholarship, 2017.