Details about Tese Caldarelli Memorial Scholarship, 2018
Tese Caldarelli Memorial Scholarship, 2018 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Subjects offered by the institute. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Dec 2018. This scholarship is provided by National Association for Campus Activities and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Depends on the scholarship . This scholarship is open for: Open to US nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Dec 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Depends on the scholarship
- The candidates applying for Tese Caldarelli Memorial Scholarship, 2018 must be a graduate student or full-time enrolled undergraduate student with 3.0 cumulative GPA during the receipt of the award or time of the application.
- The applicants are expected to show leadership qualities and hold a leadership position in college or university.
- The students are expected to do volunteer work either on or off campus.
- The students enrolled within the NACA Mid-Atlantic or Mid America Regions are considered to be eligible.
- The applicants should be U.S. citizens and the applicants from high school are not eligible.
- The Tese Caldarelli Memorial Scholarship, 2018 applicants should submit two recommendation letters from faculty or administrators.
- The recommendation letters should explain the leadership qualities and positions of the student.
- The candidates are expected to submit a description of the student's leadership skills and accomplishments or a resume.
- The students should submit a word document consisting of education goals and the role of this scholarship in achieving them and NACA's role in a student's career and involvement of your campus in shaping you as a leader.
- The candidate should also submit an official verification of his/her current enrollment status from the university/college registrar.