Details about TDR International Postgraduate Scholarship
TDR International Postgraduate Scholarship is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Implementation Science. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jul 2016. This scholarship is provided by Research and Training in Tropical Diseases (TDR) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . This scholarship is open for: Open to Sub-Saharan African nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Jul 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding,
- The scholarship is available to Sub-Saharan African nationals.
- Candidates must be under the age of 35 for the Master Programme
- Candidates must be under the age of 40 years for the Ph.D. Programme.
- Applicants are required to meet the University requirements for the level of degree applied.
- Selected applicants will be provided return economy airfare.
- Applicants are provided with basic medical insurance and tuition fees.
- A monthly stipend is provided to cover living expenses.
- Applicants will be provided with an allowance towards the costs of recommended learning materials such as reference textbooks and a laptop.
- Support for the Masters or Ph.D. research project expenses and supervision will be provided.
- Payment for an intensive English language course if necessary.
- Applicants are required to submit a letter of motivation.
- Two confidential referee reports must be provided.
- A detailed copy of the applicant's CV including relevant work and research experience must be submitted.
- Applicants must submit a copy of the bio-data page of the passport.
- Valid proof of application to pursue Implementation Science as the field of study in the MSc is to be submitted.