Details about TCRA ICT Scholarship
TCRA ICT Scholarship is offered for Bachelors, Masters, PhD degree in the field of Information and Communication Technologies. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 11 Jul 2016. This scholarship is provided by Tanzania Communications Regulatory Authority and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . This scholarship is open for: Open to Tanzanian nationals.
- Deadline: 11 Jul 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding,
- The scholarship is available to Tanzanian nationals
- Undergraduate, Masters and Ph.D. Students are eligible to apply.
- An applicant applying for undergraduate studies must have completed Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination in the year 2016.
- Candidates applying for masters must hold a honours upper second or higher undergraduate degree from recognized University.
- Applicants applying for Ph.D. program must have an honours upper second or higher undergraduate degree from recognized University.
- The scholarship covers all university direct cost of tuition fees etc.
- Applicants will receive a direct cost of meal, accommodation, book and stationary allowance, practical field training, special faculty requirement, etc.