Details about Symbiosis International Awards in India
Symbiosis International Awards in India is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Always Open. This scholarship is provided by Symbiosis International University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Full tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals of Africa, Asia and the Middle East students.
- Deadline: Always Open
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Full tuition fees
Symbiosis International University is inviting high calibre students to be a part of its International scholarships in India for the session 2021-2022. Symbiosis International university offers admission into various undergraduate and post-graduate courses. The international scholarship awards is open for students from (Africa, Asia and Middle east Countries) and also domestic students.
Eligibility for the Symbiosis International Awards:
- The candidate must have obtained more than 75% as a qualifying gtrade in 12th standard (in case of undergraduate programs) and 60% as qualifying grade in Graduation (in case of post graduate program)
- The candidate must hold a valid foreignn passport.
- The candidate must have completed their last qualifying exam and should have their results.T
- The candidate must have appeared for an English Proficiency Test conducted by the British Council (IELTS) with a minimum score of 6 or the IELA Test with a minimum band of 4.
- The candidate has to submit statement of purpose to the university.
Benefits of the Symbiosis International Awards:
Symbiosis International University will provide all the following awards:
- One Partial: (50%) Academic funding for a Post Graduate Program at any Institute of SIU.
- One Full: (100%) Academic funding for an Under Graduate Program at any Institute of SIU.
- One Partial: (50%) Academic funding for an Under Graduate Program at any Institute of SIU.
- Two Partial: (25%) academic programs for an Under Graduate Program at any Institute of SIU.