Details about Sustainable Development Fellowship, 2017
Sustainable Development Fellowship, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Sustainable development. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Apr 2017. This scholarship is provided by The American University in Cairo and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, full/partial tuition fees + services, activities fees + cost of books . This scholarship is open for: Open to students of Egypt.
- Deadline: 15 Apr 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, full/partial tuition fees + services, activities fees + cost of books
Al Alfi Foundation and AUC are jointly offering Sustainable Development Fellowship, 2017 for Egyptian students to pursue Master in Science in sustainable development.
- The applicants must be Egyptian citizens.
- The candidates applying for Sustainable Development Fellowship, 2017 must have a background in science, engineering, policy, business or social sciences and should hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
- The minimum GPA for the applicant must be 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or the equivalent of gayed gidan (very good).
- He/She should be admitted into the master's program in sustainable development.
- A written statement is required that outlines the candidate's research, professional experience and career goals.
- The students must also demonstrate financial need to be eligible for Sustainable Development Fellowship, 2017.
- Egyptian citizens should provide copies of both sides of National ID.
- Electronic birth certificate.
- Male applicants should submit Military service certificate.