Details about Sussex Pakistan Scholarships 2017
Sussex Pakistan Scholarships 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Law, Arts, Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Aug 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Sussex and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £3,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of Pakistan.
- Deadline: 01 Aug 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £3,000
Sussex Pakistan Scholarships 2017 is offered by the University of Sussex to support master's students.
- The candidates applying for Sussex Pakistan Scholarships 2017 should be from Pakistan.
- Candidates should also be self-financing.
- Should have applied and received an offer from the University of Sussex for a full-time place on a Masters course.
- The academic requirements should be fulfilled by the candidate.
Excluded full-time taught courses
- Postgraduate diplomas
- Graduate Entry LLB
- Common Professional Examination (CPE)/Graduate Diploma in Law
- Graduate Diploma in Economics
- Masters degrees in Social Work
- Social Work post qualifying Masters degrees
- PGCE courses and schools direct teaching courses
- MSc Automotive Engineering
- Master of Education (two years part-time)
- MA degrees in IDS apart from the MA Gender and Development
- Pre-Masters degrees and diplomas taught at partner colleges which are validated by Sussex.
- Applicants of Sussex Pakistan Scholarships 2017 should submit a personal statement for the course they opted for.
- Research Proposal for PhD students.
- All transcripts and degree certificates of the student.
- Two academic references including their contact details.
- A detailed resume/CV