Details about Sussex Malaysia Scholarships, 2017
Sussex Malaysia Scholarships, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All full-time taught Masters degree courses at the University of Sussex. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Aug 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Sussex and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £3,500 towards tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to students of Malaysia.
- Deadline: 01 Aug 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £3,500 towards tuition fees
The University of Sussex is delighted to offer Sussex Malaysia Scholarships, 2017 worth £3,500 for all overseas fee paying students from Malaysia admitted to starting an eligible Masters course in September 2017.
- Applicants of Sussex Malaysia Scholarships, 2017 must be nationals of Malaysia.
- Applicants must be self-financing students who have accepted an offer of a full-time place on a Masters course at the University of Sussex commencing in September 2017. If your offer of a place is conditional you will need to meet the conditions of your offer before you are admitted to the University and awarded the scholarship.
- Candidates who received a conditional offer of a place must fulfill the conditions of their offer before they are admitted to the University and are awarded the scholarship.
- The Sussex Malaysia Scholarships, 2017 relate to all full-time taught Masters degree courses at the University of Sussex (e.g. MA, MSc, LLM. MRes) excluding the following courses:
- Postgraduate diplomas
- Graduate Entry LLB
- Common Professional Examination (CPE)/Graduate Diploma in Law
- Graduate Diploma in Economics
- Masters degrees in Social Work
- Social Work post qualifying Masters degrees
- PGCE courses and schools direct teaching courses
- MSc Automotive Engineering
- Master of Education (two years part-time)
- MA degrees in IDS apart from the MA Gender and Development and the MA in Climate Change and Development
- Pre-Masters degrees and diplomas taught at partner colleges which are validated by Sussex