Details about Surrey Merit-based Scholarship, 2017
Surrey Merit-based Scholarship, 2017 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Selected subjects of Electronic Engineering, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering Sciences, Psychology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 20 Jul 2018. This scholarship is provided by University of Surrey and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £2,000 + membership of Surrey Sports Park . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Candidates applying for Surrey Merit-based Scholarship, 2018 must have secured
- A*AA at A-Level excluding Critical Thinking or General Studies (or)
- Distinction*, Distinction*, Distinction in the BTEC QCF Extended Diploma (or)
- A1A1A2A2A2A2 in Irish Highers (or)
- 38 points in the International Baccalaureate (or)
- AAAAA in Scottish Highers plus AA in Scottish Advanced Highers in relevant subjects (or)
- D3, D3, D3 in the principal subjects in the Cambridge Pre-U
- Surrey Merit-based Scholarship, 2018 is open to UK/EU students and international applicants with overseas qualifications may be eligible.
- Foreign applicants who are in receipt of other sponsorships/scholarships are ineligible.
- Candidates can hold Full Surrey Award (means-tested bursary) along with this scholarship.