Details about Supply Chain Risk Analysis, University Of Strathclyde
Supply Chain Risk Analysis, University Of Strathclyde is offered for Masters degree in the field of Management science, Business, Computer and information sciences, Design manufacture and engineering management. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 May 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Strathclyde and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £14,296 pa for 3 years . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 31 May 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £14,296 pa for 3 years
- The scholarship is open to all nationalities.
- Applicants should have enough skills and interests in computational science.
- Should have 2:1 Honours degree or 3.3 GPA for 4.0 in an undergraduate degree.
- Candidates with a Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline like industrial engineering, mathematics, operations research, or computer science are preferred.
- Non-native English applicants need to submit IELTS or similar test scores.
- The candidates should submit completed application.
- A detailed CV of the candidate.
- A Cover letter should be attached which should include the skills and experience of the candidate.
- Two recommendation letters.
- Any other documents supporting the application of the candidate can be submitted.