Details about Sudan Fulbright Program, 2018
Sudan Fulbright Program, 2018 is offered for Other degree in the field of Subjects offered by the chosen university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Aug 2017. This scholarship is provided by United States Embassy in Sudan and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals/citizens/permanent residents of Sudan.
- Deadline: 01 Aug 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, .
The United States Embassy Khartoum is conducting Sudan Fulbright Program, 2018 to Sudanese who wish to pursue non-degree programs in the US.
- Applicants of Sudan Fulbright Program, 2018 must be nationals/citizens of Sudan or permanent residents with valid Sudanese passport.
- Applicants are required to have an equivalent of U.S. bachelor’s degree of 4 years duration and also have required level of English proficiency.
- Candidates must have excellent academic records, references, and preparation in their chosen field.
- Candidates applying for Sudan Fulbright Program, 2018 must be highly motivated and seriously committed to complete the program and return home upon program completion.
- Applicants must have obtained the minimum score of standard tests.
- Candidates with no extensive or recent U.S. experience will be given preference.
- Applicants must not have obtained Fulbright Program grant more than once.
- U.S. missions' local employees who are abroad and are employed by the State Department are ineligible to apply.