Details about Studentship In Understanding Cleaning In Place Of Complex Fluid Residues
Studentship In Understanding Cleaning In Place Of Complex Fluid Residues is offered for PhD degree in the field of Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 May 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Cambridge and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . This scholarship is open for: Open to UK/EU nationals.
- Deadline: 31 May 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding,
- The studentship is open to UK/EU applicants.
- Academic excellence of the candidate is taken into consideration and applicants should have a first class degree in subjects related.
- The degree of the candidate should be from any UK institution or a non-UK university. If the degree of the candidate from a non-UK institution the mentioned requirements should be met.
- Should have excellent experimental skills and also experience in laboratory research.
- Should have strong numerical and problem solving skills.
- Candidates need to submit his/her detailed CV.
- Transcripts and certificates of the candidate's previous study.
- Only UK nationals will be able to take up the studentship/project.
- The fees component would be available to EU nationals.