Details about STF Scholarships, 2017
STF Scholarships, 2017 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Maritime Safety and the Protection of the Marine Environment. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 02 Jun 2017. This scholarship is provided by Center for Maritime Economics and Logistics (MEL) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 10% and 20% of the tuition fee . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities .
- Deadline: 02 Jun 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 10% and 20% of the tuition fee
- The Center for Maritime Economics and Logistics offers STF Scholarships, 2017 to applicants of all nationalities.
- The candidates applying for STF Scholarships, 2017 should be eligible for admission into the MEL Program.
- The applicants should submit the application form to MEL Program and then submit an STF Scholarship essay.
- The essay should be the original work of the candidates.
- The essays with plagiarism will be disqualified.
- The successful applicants should join the MEL Program in the year of application as the scholarships will not be transferred to next year.
- The candidates should submit an essay of 3,000 words to 4,000 words demonstrating their academic potential and good writing skills.
- The essays should be submitted by e-mail with Essay (MEL Scholarship Competition_nameofwriter) and STF Scholarship Form as attachments.
- The recipients of STF Scholarships, 2017 get 10% to 20% of the tuition fees.
- The expenses such as housing, insurance, travel, and the remainder of the tuition fee should be paid by the candidates.