Details about State Educational Grant And Loan Scheme, Denmark, 2017
State Educational Grant And Loan Scheme, Denmark, 2017 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All subjects of study. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Government of Denmark and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals of Denmark.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, .
- The Government of Denmark is offeringState Educational Grant And Loan Scheme, Denmark, 2017 to Danish students. The grants are offered as two support programs for people over 18 following a youth education program and for students enrolled in higher education courses.
- The applicants over 18 following a youth education program should have a general upper secondary, vocational upper secondary or vocational education and training program.
- The students should attend classes, examinations and should show that they are active in educational programs.
- The applicants who are enrolled in higher education courses are eligible for monthly grants corresponding to the prescribed duration of the chosen study, plus 12 months.
- The candidates can change from one course to another up to 70 grants.
- The applicants for State Educational Grant And Loan Scheme, Denmark, 2017 who live with their parents aregiven lower grants than students living in lodgings.
- The students in higher education can choose to use their grants later to prolong their studies.
- The applicants for State Educational Grant And Loan Scheme, Denmark, 2017 whose private earnings exceed a set amount should repay some of the grants and loans received that year plus 7%.