Details about STANLIB Bursary Program, 2018
STANLIB Bursary Program, 2018 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Actuarial Sciences, Economics, Finance, Investment Management and Accounting. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 04 Nov 2017. This scholarship is provided by STANLIB and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to South African nationalities.
- Deadline: 04 Nov 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, .
- The STANLIB is offering a bursary program to South African citizens to study in the fields of Actuarial Sciences, Economics. Finance, Investment Management, Accounting. The aim of this program is to give the students an opportunity to study in any public university in South Africa.
- The candidates applying for STANLIB Bursary Program, 2018 should be citizens of South Africa.
- The applicant should have a valid South African ID book or smart ID card.
- The candidates should send a certified ID copy.
- The applicants should submit a certified ID copy of parents or guardians.
- The candidates should send a copy of death certificate if their parents are deceased.
- The applicants for STANLIB Bursary Program, 2018 should have an average of 70% .
- The candidates should have studied Mathematics and not mathematics literacy.
- The applicants should submit a copy of their June report card if they are in matric.
- The candidates applying for STANLIB Bursary Program, 2018 should also submit a salary slip of parents or guardians and a university transcript if the applicant is already in the university.