Details about St Catherineâ€™s Bachelor Of Philosophy Honours Scholarship
St Catherineâ€™s Bachelor Of Philosophy Honours Scholarship is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Philosophy. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 25 Oct 2015. This scholarship is provided by University of Western Australia and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Scholarship covers accommodation fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to students from Australia.
- Deadline: 25 Oct 2015
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Scholarship covers accommodation fees
St Catherine’s College, a residential college affiliated with The University of Western Australia, donates funds to the University to provide scholarships to cover the cost of accommodation fees at the College, to enable Commonwealth-supported students who are undertaking the Bachelor of Philosophy (Honours) degree course, to stay at the college for the duration of their course.
Eligibility: To be eligible to apply for and take up a scholarship a recipient must be:
- A Commonwealth-supported domestic student.
- Eligible to be accepted into St Catherine’s College.
- Enrolled or eligible to enrol full-time in the Bachelor of Philosophy (Honours) degree course at the University.
- Able to demonstrate outstanding achievements.
- Lived in a regional or remote area of Western Australia for a total of at least three years.
- Completed their final two years of schooling or college in a regional or remote area.
- Had to live away from their regional or remote home to complete the whole or majority of their secondary schooling at a high school or college in a major city.
- Lived in a regional or remote area of Australia for a total of at least two years, and moved away from a regional or remote area to undertake vocational education and training (e.g TAFE) for a maximum of two years duration immediately preceding the commencement of their undergraduate course.
- The recipient must commence their course in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.