Details about Scholarships for students from Sri Lanka, 2018
Scholarships for students from Sri Lanka, 2018 is offered for Bachelors, Masters, PhD degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Sheffield and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, Tuition fee . This scholarship is open for: Open to students of Sri Lanka.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, Tuition fee
- The applicants of Sri Lanka Sheffield Scholarships, 2018 should have applied and received an admit for any if the postgraduate Taught Masters program.
- Applicants should be citizens of Sri Lanka.
- Sri Lanka Sheffield Scholarships, 2018 can be taken in conjunction with other Sheffield scholarships unless the candidate is not fully funded as a result of all the awards that the student is in receipt of.
- The student must be self-funded and should be registered as an overseas student for fee purposes.
- Only students opting for full-time and part-time students courses are only eligible.
- Scholarships will not be awarded where partial funding is applicable from an external body and an agreement exists between the University of Sheffield and the external body.
- If the student is receiving a scholarship from other sources then he/she is not eligible.
- Part-time students will be provided funding on pro rata basis.
- The tuition fee sponsored is £2,000, if your tuition fees are between £15,250 and £17,250 or £2,500 if your tuition fees are £17,251 and upwards.
- Postgraduate courses in Clinical Dentistry with a higher clinical fee are not eligible for the scholarship.
- The Sri Lanka Sheffield Scholarships, 2018 are towards tuition fee reduction only.
- Foreign applicants enrolled in partnership programs will be qualified for only a proportionate amount of the scholarship.