Details about Sport Scholarships at Maynooth University, 2017
Sport Scholarships at Maynooth University, 2017 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Sports. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Apr 2017. This scholarship is provided by Maynooth University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Concession of up to 60 CAO points + accommodation + other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to international students (except Ireland).
- Deadline: 01 Apr 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Concession of up to 60 CAO points + accommodation + other benefits
The Sport Scholarships at Maynooth University, 2017 is open to both undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Candidates applying for Sport Scholarships at Maynooth University, 2017 must meet the requirements of normal matriculation and any special course.
- For admission into Maynooth University, applicants may secure upto 60 CAO points.
- Applicants of Sport Scholarships at Maynooth University, 2017 are expected to have achieved a minimum of 300 points in their best six Leaving Certificate subjects.
- Applications of postgraduate students are taken into consideration on a case-by-case method.
Conditions for scholarship renewal:
- Applicants are required to maintain a satisfactory level of academic achievements and keep up a good record of sporting achievement.
- An active role must be taken by the applicants in the relevant sports club within Maynooth University.
- Applicants must compete at inter-varsity competitions on the behalf of Maynooth University.
- Candidates must pay a visit to schools or attend Open Days to discuss the opportunities and sporting talent at Maynooth University.
- Applicants must remain in good standing with the University.
- If the sport scholarship agreement of a student is terminated, he/she will not be able to apply for sports scholarship offered by the Maynooth University for the rest of the year and the following year.