Details about SOAS Master's Scholarships, 2017
SOAS Master's Scholarships, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Arts & Humanities. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 22 Feb 2017. This scholarship is provided by School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) University of London and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, £17,100 for fees and maintenance . This scholarship is open for: Open to the UK and EU nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) University of London
- Deadline: 22 Feb 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, £17,100 for fees and maintenance
The SOAS University of London is offering scholarships in the Faculty of Arts & Humanities.
- Department of Anthropology and Sociology - 1 scholarship,
- Religions and Philosophies - 1 scholarship
- History of Arts & Archaeology/Music & Media - 2 scholarships,
- History - 1 scholarship.
The scholarships are offered in any full-time (one-year) taught masters programs in the Faculty of Arts and Humanities.
- The applicants are required to be the UK or EU nationals.
- The candidates applying for SOAS Master's Scholarships, 2017 should have or expect to obtain a First Class Honors Degree or equivalent.
- The applicants are required to meet the English language condition of their offer of admission by 1 June 2017.
- The candidates must have an offer of admission to pursue one of the eligible full-time master's programs at SOAS by the scholarship deadline.
- The applicants for SOAS Master's Scholarships, 2017 are expected to submit curriculum vitae.
- The candidates should also submit two references and a personal statement.
- The applicants are required to submit transcripts and their explanation for the degrees obtained outside of the UK.
- The applicants for SOAS Master's Scholarships, 2017 will be assessed based on their academic references, degree results, and the information provided in the on-line admission application.
- The candidates will also be assessed based on their personal statement.