Details about Smith Conservation Research Fellowship, 2018
Smith Conservation Research Fellowship, 2018 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Conservation Research. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 07 Sep 2018. This scholarship is provided by Smith Fellows and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $55,000 plus benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 07 Sep 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $55,000 plus benefits
Smith Conservation Research Fellowship, 2018 is open to conservation scientists to improve their skills through the postdoctoral research work along with training, peer network and field learning experiences.
- Applicants who have completed their doctorate within the past five years or by the time the award is made are eligible for Smith Conservation Research Fellowship, 2018.
- Candidates who have not yet completed their doctorate must indicate on the application the date the degree is expected.
- Early-career scientists from around the world are welcome to apply.
- He/She must be based at a United States institution.
- Applicants who are innovative and a practical-minded researcher with strong leadership skills are preferred.
- Applicants of Smith Conservation Research Fellowship, 2018 are expected to have excellent communication skills.
- Candidates keen interest in applied research that improves conservation practice are welcome to apply.
- Applicants are selected based on four criteria:
- Applicants professional record is reviewed.
- The potential for innovation and leadership is assessed.
- Applicants commitment towards conservation.
- The strength of the applicant's proposal is evaluated.
- Applicants must submit a copy of their CV.
- A cover letter must be submitted.
- A brief description of the Research Proposal must be submitted.
- A personal statement in 200 words must be submitted.
- Applicants must provide three letters of recommendation.