Details about Skoltech Centre PhD Positions, 2017
Skoltech Centre PhD Positions, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Design, Manufactirung, and Materials. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 10 Aug 2017. This scholarship is provided by Skoltech and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
Skoltech Centre Ph.D. Positions, 2017 are currently open to candidates who wish to conduct research on Experimental Studies of Two-Axial Loading of Textiles and Films or Analysis of Progressive Damage in Composite Materials with the Aid of Acoustic Emission at the Skoltech Center for Design, Manufacturing, and Materials.
- Applicants of Skoltech Centre Ph.D. Positions, 2017 must have a masters/specialist/equivalent degree in mechanical or materials engineering.
- Having experience in mechanics of composite materials, experimental mechanics related experimental and simulation methods in specific, would be highly beneficial.
- Applicants are required to have previous experience with laboratory equipment and possess a desire to conduct experimental studies.
- Applicants should possess knowledge of calculation software tools, mechanics of continuous media and damage and fracture mechanics.
- Candidates applying for Skoltech Centre Ph.D. Positions, 2017 should at least have an upper-intermediate level of the English language proficiency.
- CV with list of publications
- Evidence of English language proficiency
- Motivation letter
- Contact details of 2 referees