Details about SIU-ICCR Joint Scholarship, 2017
SIU-ICCR Joint Scholarship, 2017 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Symbiosis International University and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, full tuition/ academic fee waiver + accommodation + food stipend . This scholarship is open for: Open to students of developing countries.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, full tuition/ academic fee waiver + accommodation + food stipend
Symbiosis International University and Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) are offering SIU-ICCR Joint Scholarship, 2017 for students to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate programs offered by the University.
- Candidates applying for SIU-ICCR Joint Scholarship, 2017 must be from one of the developing countries.
- Indian nationals living abroad or students of Indian origin are ineligible to apply.
- Applicants of SIU-ICCR Joint Scholarship, 2017 must have received the final result of their last qualification at the time of application.
- A valid foreign passport must be held by the applicants.
- Students applying for undergraduate programs must have obtained at least 75% in their 12th Std while postgraduate program applicants must have secured at least 60% in their Graduation.
- A score in the Band 6 in IELTS must be secured by the applicants.
- Academic transcripts to provide evidence of sustained academic excellence
- Statement of Purpose in 1000 words
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Eligibility criteria of the program they are applying for