Details about Sir Ninian Stephen Menzies Scholarship In International Law
Sir Ninian Stephen Menzies Scholarship In International Law is offered for Masters degree in the field of Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Aug 2016. This scholarship is provided by Menzies Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AUD75,000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Aug 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AUD75,000 per year
- The scholarship is open to Australian nationals.
- There is no age restriction for this scholarship.
- Applicants must hold a law degree with an academic record in law.
- He/She must have secured a First Class Honours Degree, from an Australian university.
- Candidates are encouraged to consider undertaking a course study at a prestigious university in Asia.
- Successful applicants will be expected to take up their scholarships in the academic year commencing in 2017.
- Applicants who qualify the requirements will be considered for the scholarship.