Details about Sir Evelyn De Rothschild Scholarship, 2017-18
Sir Evelyn De Rothschild Scholarship, 2017-18 is offered for Masters degree in the field of War Studies. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Jul 2017. This scholarship is provided by Kings College London and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £20,000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of UK.
- Deadline: 01 Jul 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £20,000 per year
Sir Evelyn De Rothschild Scholarship, 2017-18
- Sir Evelyn De Rothschild Scholarship, 2017-18 is open to applicants of UK
- Applicants should have achieved a 2:1 or a 1st at undergraduate degree level or equivalent.
- Candidates should provide both a personal and a financial statement.
- Candidates should also be able to demonstrate financial hardship and a household income of £40,000 or less or equivalent.
- Applicants should be undertaking full-time courses at King’s College London, in selected subject areas.
- Conflict, Security & Development
- History of War
- Intelligence & International Security
- International Conflict Studies
- International Peace & Security
- International Relations
- Non-Proliferation & International Security
- Science & Security
- South Asia & Global Security
- Terrorism, Security & Society
- War Studies
- Applicants of Sir Evelyn De Rothschild Scholarship, 2017-18 should submit a Personal Statement.
- Financial Statement shall be submitted.
- Evidence of funding for his/her studies in 2016.
- An evidence that represents the savings.
- Evidence of benefits claimed, financial dependents, household income are required.
- If the candidate is a recipient of any other scholarship, then evidence for the receipt should also be submitted.